Cream Roman Chasuble model 739
Roman style chasuble
- Set include: chasuble, stole, chalice veil, maniple and burse.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Front and back decorated high quality embroidery made on velvet.
- Fabric: damask.
- Set is fully lined.
- Outer fabric and lining are of matching colour.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Cream Roman Chasuble model 739
Number of opinions issued: 1
Click a rating to filter reviews
The Roman style Low Mass Set arrived just as promised and as expected. It is even more beautiful than portrayed online. I have two more sets on order and will no doubt be ordering others in the future. It is reassuring to know there is a reliable and professional source for Roman style vestments. I am quite "old fashioned" and say mass daily. It is a joy to make your vestments part of my offering of the Holy Mysteries.
|Standard||93 cm / 37 inch||68 cm / 27 inch||56 cm / 22 inch||98 cm / 39 inch||60 cm / 24 inch|