Gold Chasuble St. Philip Neri model 782
- Set include: chasuble, stole, chalice veil, maniple and burse.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- The light-weight fabric used.
- Fabric: damask.
- Outer fabric and lining are of matching the colour.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach..
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gold Chasuble St. Philip Neri model 782
Number of opinions issued: 2
Click a rating to filter reviews
I examined it and the vestment is beautiful .....
This is a magnificent set of Low Mass vestments, professionally made.
It has the symbol of Santiago de Compostella embroidered upon it, as well as golden roses and fleur-de-lyse.
It is ideal for the most solemn festivals.
D. Goddard, London, UK