Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
Select at least 2 products and get a discount!
Hight Mass Set model 782
Decorated high-quality embroidery.
- Traditional Roman cope with stole.
- Humeral veil
- Chasuble in Philip Neri style with stole, burse, maniple and chalice veil
- Roman dalmatic with deacon stole
- Roman tunicle with maniple
The light-weight fabric used.
The set is fully lined.
Outer fabric and lining are of matching color.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Hight Mass Set model 782
Number of opinions issued: 2
Click a rating to filter reviews
I examined it and the vestment is beautiful .....
This is a magnificent set of Low Mass vestments, professionally made.
It has the symbol of Santiago de Compostella embroidered upon it, as well as golden roses and fleur-de-lyse.
It is ideal for the most solemn festivals.
D. Goddard, London, UK