Roman style chasuble
- Set include: chasuble, stole, chalice veil, maniple and burse.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Decorated of high quality embroidery made on velvet.
- The light-weight fabric used.
- Fabric: damask.
- Set is fully lined.
- Outer fabric and lining are of matching colour.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Roman Chasuble model 518
Number of opinions issued: 3
Click a rating to filter reviews
The beautiful rose vestment set arrived in time for Gaudete Sunday. Everyone is happy with the beauty and quality of the vestment. Great value for the cost. Highly recommend your products.
thank you for the beautiful chasuble set and the cope . the workmanship is of the best quality. perfectly put together. excellent tailoring . beautiful rich colors . very easy communication and fast shipping with delivery to my doorstep . everything perfect .highly recommend it. special thanks and high regards to mr. carol lopusinski for beautifully conducted business .
|Standard||93 cm / 37 inch||68 cm / 27 inch||56 cm / 22 inch||98 cm / 39 inch||60 cm / 24 inch|