Gothic Chasuble model 715
- Gothic chasuble available in all liturgical colours
Gothic chasuble with matching stole
- Set include: Gothic chasuble and Priest stole.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Decorated of high quality embroidery.
- The light-weight fabric used.
- Fabric: damask.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gothic Chasuble model 715
Number of opinions issued: 2
Click a rating to filter reviews
5 stars from The Rev'd Pirrial Clift. It is lovely, thankyou .
I was really pleased with the symbolism this vestment embraces, with it's Latin inscription "In Cruce Salus" (Salvation in the cross), it's Greek IHS and the inclusion of the purple Passion Flower, all making it highly suitable to our Lenten Eucharistic celebrations!
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
|S||145 cm / 57 inch||120 cm / 47 inch|
|M (standard)||150 cm / 59 inch||130 cm / 51 inch|
|L||155 cm / 61 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|
|XL||155 cm / 61 inch||145 cm / 57 inch|