Save by buying more
See the set
1 459,20 $1 357,06 $ gross
Cheaper in the set by 7%
Roman style dalmatic
- Set include: Roman dalmatic and matching deacon stole.
- Precisely made of damask fabric.
- Decorated of high quality orphrey made of golden thread.
- Set is fully lined.
- The main fabric and lining are matching color.
Length 106 cm.
Width 116 cm.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Roman Dalmatic model 201
Number of opinions issued: 3
Click a rating to filter reviews
Red Dalmatic & Stole fits in well with Red Chasuble used in Parish
Mel Tipper, Ceremoniarius, Saint Mark's Anglican Parish, Buderim Queensland Australia
Purple Dalmatic & Stole. Sleeves would hang better if unlined
Excellent quality product, Useful addition to Parish Liturgical stockMel Tipper, Ceremoniarius, Saint Mark's Anglican Church, Buderim, Queensland Australia.
Green Dalmatic & Stole,
Excellent addition to Parish Vestments.
May hang better if not lined , Fabric matches perfectly with Chasuble purchased earlier
Saint Mark's Anglican Church, Buderim, Queensland Australia