Save by buying more
Gothic Dalmatic with deacon stole
- Gothic style dalmatic.
- Deacon stole.
Simple, elegant and dignified design.
We using the highest quality woven orphreys.
Quality materials and craftsmanship.
In our online store, you can choose the size, so check the size chart under the size options, and we make your dalmatic more fit for you.
Available to order matching chasuble.
Any modifications, don't hesitate to contact us.
The materials used for production orphreys are important for the quality - no Chinese threads. Therefore, Lurex metalized threads - English ones, and Rexor - German ones - were used for the production of the orphreys. They are very durable and do not discolor.
The fabrics we use for the production of our liturgical vestments have vibrant colours that are durable and won't fade away after washing or over time.
- The dalmatics are made of very durable polyester fabric.
- Polyester fibers are very elastic, fabrics made of them almost do not crease, so are easy to maintain. Our polyester fabric for vestments is made of the best yarn - reliable because it does not crease, it is enough to wash it at 40 degrees Celsius and it does not need to be ironed.
- Fiber blends are made to improve the fabric characteristics, They are resistant to fungi and bacteria.
- Thanks to the material used, the dalmatic is light and lies very well.
- We offer you a lining of excellent quality.
- It is slightly shiny and perfectly laid.
- The lining is made of very high-strength polyester fiber.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
The colour green is used for service during Ordinary Time. After the Epiphany and Christmas, and before Lent. As well as between Easter and Advent.
The green colour in the Catholic church symbolizes life, hope, youth, victory, peace, fertility and immortality. Green chasubles are used almost all year round in the ordinary period - per annum. In the Bible, green is represented as the color of the Lord's Garden. Additionally, the Bishop's Cross is green, which gives hope for a soul's journey to paradise.
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gothic Dalmatic model 036
in our loyalty program.
|Size||Length (B)||Width (A)|
|S||115 cm / 45 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|
|M (standard)||125 cm / 49 inch||150 cm / 59 inch|
|L||135 cm / 53 inch||155 cm / 61 inch|