- Gothic chasuble with priest stole available in all liturgical colours
Our polyester fabric for vestments is made of the best yarn - reliable because it does not crease, it is enough to wash it at 40 degrees Celsius and it does not need to be ironed. In addition, this fabric is light (basis weight 188g / m²), which makes it very comfortable to wear.
Gothic Chasuble with stole
- Gothic style chasuble.
- Matching stole.
Simple, elegant and dignified design.
We using the highest quality woven orphreys.
Quality materials and craftsmanship.
In our online store, you can choose the size, so check the size chart under the size options, and we make your chasuble more fit for you.
Available to order matching dalmatic.
Any modifications, don't hesitate to contact us.
The materials used for production orphreys are important for the quality - no Chinese threads. Therefore, Lurex metalized threads - English ones, and Rexor - German ones - were used for the production of the orphreys. They are very durable and do not discolor.
The fabrics we use for the production of our liturgical vestments have vibrant colours that are durable and won't fade away after washing or over time.
- The chasuble is made of very durable polyester fabric.
- Polyester fibers are very elastic, fabrics made of them almost do not crease, so are easy to maintain. Our polyester fabric for vestments is made of the best yarn - reliable because it does not crease, it is enough to wash it at 40 degrees Celsius and it does not need to be ironed.
- Fiber blends are made to improve the fabric characteristics, They are resistant to fungi and bacteria.
- Thanks to the material used, the chasuble is light and lies very well on the Priest.
- We offer you a lining of excellent quality.
- It is slightly shiny and perfectly laid.
- The lining is made of very high-strength polyester fiber.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gothic Chasuble model 019
in our loyalty program.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
|S||145 cm / 57 inch||120 cm / 47 inch|
|M (standard)||150 cm / 59 inch||130 cm / 51 inch|
|L||155 cm / 61 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|