- Gothic chasuble available in all liturgical colours
The colour green is used for service during Ordinary Time. After the Epiphany and Christmas, and before Lent. As well as between Easter and Advent.
The green colour in the Catholic church symbolizes life, hope, youth, victory, peace, fertility and immortality. Green chasubles are used almost all year round in the ordinary period - per annum. In the Bible, green is represented as the color of the Lord's Garden. Additionally, the Bishop's Cross is green, which gives hope for a soul's journey to paradise.
Our polyester fabric for vestments is made of the best yarn - reliable because it does not crease, it is enough to wash it at 40 degrees Celsius and it does not need to be ironed. In addition, this fabric is light (basis weight 188g / m²), which makes it very comfortable to wear.
Gothic chasuble with matching stole
- Set include: Gothic chasuble and Priest stole
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made
- Decorated of high-quality orphrey
- The light-weight fabric used
- Fabric: plain
- Available with lining
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure
- Do not tumble dry
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gothic Chasuble with Maltese crosses model 027
in our loyalty program.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
|S||145 cm / 57 inch||120 cm / 47 inch|
|M (standard)||150 cm / 59 inch||130 cm / 51 inch|
|L||155 cm / 61 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|
|XL||155 cm / 61 inch||145 cm / 57 inch|