- The "St. Philip Neri" style vestment set includes all of the parts that would be required for the celebration of a Solemn Mass
The "St. Philip Neri" style vestment as an alternative to the Roman chasuble
Simple, elegant and dignified design.
We using the highest quality metallic galloon trim.
Quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Red Chasuble St. Philip Neri
in our loyalty program.